- Neutrogena T/Gel.
- Nizoral A-D.
- Jason Dandruff Relief.
- Head & Shoulders Clinical Strength.
- L'Oreal Paris EverFresh Sulfate-Free.
- Harry's Extra-Strength Anti-Dandruff 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner.
- Dove Dermacare Scalp Anti-Dandruff Shampoo.
For best results for your hair, opt for natural, organic, and plant-based ingredients and try to avoid sulfates, parabens, formaldehyde, hexachlorophene, and phthalates. Get to know your hair type and what ingredients work best for it — you'll thank yourself for it with healthy, shiny locks.... continue reading ›
The frequency of shampooing necessary to control dandruff varies from person to person. Some need to shampoo twice a week, others more frequently, even daily. Many people forget that the scalp as well as the hair needs to be shampooed.... view details ›
A diet that provides enough zinc, B vitamins and certain types of fats may help prevent dandruff. Develop a hair and scalp care routine that suits you. If you tend to have an oily scalp, daily shampooing may help prevent dandruff. Gently massage your scalp to loosen flakes.... read more ›
- Suave. Suave's inexpensive shampoos smell amazing, but they do contain sulfates. ...
- Pantene Pro-V. ...
- Tresemmé ...
- Head & Shoulders. ...
- Garnier Fructis. ...
- Mane 'n Tail. ...
- Herbal Essences.
- Best Overall Shampoo: Olaplex No. ...
- Best Drugstore Shampoo: L'Oréal Paris EverPure Sulfate-Free Moisture Shampoo.
- Best Shampoo for Thinning Hair: Kérastase Bain Densite Shampoo.
- Best Shampoo for Dandruff: Oribe Serene Scalp Anti-Dandruff Shampoo.
- Best Shampoo for Oily Hair: R+Co Television Perfect Hair Shampoo.
|PRODUCT NAME||CHECK PRICE|
|TRESEMME KERATIN SMOOTH SHAMPOO – 340 ML||BUY NOW|
|SEBAMED ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO – 200ML||BUY NOW|
|SCALPE PRO ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO BOTTLE OF 100 ML||BUY NOW|
|HIMALAYA ANTI HAIR FALL SHAMPOO – 700ML||BUY NOW|
GET RID OF DANDRUFF INSTANTLY IN JUST ONE WASH - YouTube... view details ›
Dandruff itself does not cause hair loss. However, severe dandruff can cause a person to scratch their scalp so hard that they injure it. Repeated inflammation in the hair follicles can cause damage and scarring, slowing or stopping hair growth. This can cause weak or thinning hair.... view details ›
At the end of the study the mean improvement scores were: 16.2 (Selsun Blue), 14.6 (head & Shoulders), 13.5 (Flex), and 13.1 (Tegrin). The improvement was significantly greater (p less than 0.05) on Selsun Blue than on any of the other shampoo.... read more ›